Monday, May 16, 2011

New Craft Room!

Over the past week or so I have moved all of my craft madness out of my bedroom and into its very own craft room. I purchased several Jetmax storage pieces to make everything super organized and it looks so pretty! So hopefully now I'll be putting up more crafty posts instead of just food.

So the room looked pretty rough while I was building things, oh what I would have done to have an electric screwdriver!!!





And then here is the beautiful final product! We'll see how long it stays this pretty!


I have wanted this piece since I first saw it several years ago...


Look how organized the paper is... (I sat in the middle of the floor and went through all my paper and separated everything by brand and collection, disgusting I know...)


I even made little labels for all of the drawers


The magazine holder ended up being perfect for my clear/cling stamp folders 


I bought a strip of magnets to put my stickles on this magnetic board that is part of my revolving organizer that also has all my Distress ink, blending tools, and some ribbon



And look at all that yarn.... I've got a lot of knitting to do this summer to get ready for the arts and crafts fair in November!



Now here is the graduation card I made for my friend Amy that graduated from OU on Saturday. So proud of her! 

I used my new Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cricut cartridge 



And here is the card 


With a pop up "Congratulations!" on the inside!


And you always have to stamp the back!



And this weekend my adopted mom Leanne and I went shopping in Denton and got lots and lots of stuff to make jewelry and well just about any kind of crafts and I found these really cool beads that I just had to have and so far I've only made the earrings but I figured I might as well put them on here because they are so cute. Necklace coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment